Again, in chronological order, a few things I am grateful for today:
- A monarch butterfly sighting
- It’s Tough to be a Bug
- Goofy’s flight school*
- Goofy’s flight school 2 or 3 times as a single rider for Coop, he lost count.
- Goofy’s flight school again*
- Ariel’s Undersea Adventure
- Talking with Crush the Turtle
- Disney Animation Academy, twice, first to draw Minnie, then Pluto.
- Radiator Spring’s Racers
- Flo’s Diner
- Lost and found (no dice on Farley’s hat that was lost yesterday, nor on his backup hat, lost today). They were friendly.
- A nap at the hotel
- a swim at the hotel
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- The Fantasmic Show
- Everyone tucked in for the night, the breathing sounds of tuckered out sleepy kids.
* in truth, I am not very grateful for any time I’ve had to go on Goofy’s Flight School, except maybe for the first time yesterday. Fun to be there with the boys, though.