As promised – the monthly photo.
There were highlights from February too:
- The birth of my new nephew, Will. I am thrilled for Cooper, who had 4 girl-cousins before, now he has 4 girl-cousins and one boy-cousin who is only a couple months younger!
- Going back to work. My first day back was February 2nd. I like my job, but not working for 2 months was pretty great. I can see why people buy lottery tickets.
- Going to the Butterfly Gardens here in town, or just outside anyway. Julie and I went and joined part of a meetup.com group of folks with kids doing kid friendly stuff. It was fantastic – I expected the visit to be interesting, but didn’t forsee it being relaxing. We bought passes.
- Hanging out with visitors from Vancouver, Elizabeth, Gord, and Tamara.
- Watching Cooper with his Nana and Pop when my in-laws came for a visit.
- Slowly but surely, finding parenthood more and more normal, and finding bits of time to do some of the stuff I’ve always done – fiddling on computers and playing music with my buddies.
There are highlights from March already too, but I’m going to save them for later.